HOW TO ENROLL
We encourage you to schedule a tour prior to enrolling your child.
Glad you asked! Questions we address on your school tour:
- Does Nightingale Montessori prepare your child for the Real World?
- How does Nightingale Montessori encourage personal achievement, leadership, self-mastery, and pride of work?
- How does Nightingale Montessori assess children without testing and grading?
- Can Nightingale Montessori students be high achievers without doing excessive homework?
- What are the benefits of self-motivation and critical thinking?
- What is the purpose of an ordered, aesthetically pleasing and stimulating learning environment?
- How does Nightingale Montessori practice inclusion and diversity?
- How do students learn to participate in community life?
- How does Nightingale Montessori encourage personal discipline and good study habits?
- How does Nightingale Montessori provide for both collaborative and individual work?
- How does the Nightingale Montessori curriculum compare with the State of Ohio mandated curriculum?
For more information, please call 937-324-0336 during business hours, 8:00 am to 4:00 PM, Monday-Friday during the school year. Summer Hours: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.